My work has always been around the horse and the woman. Surely looking to reflect the passion towards this noble animal and representing myself in one way or another. I'm Italian. I rescue horses. I paint what is born to me, what connect me, what I feel. I'm autodidactic.
"Art is still a powerful connection to how we express our thoughts and ideas, being a protagonist and source of unpredictable imagination. It opens the door to other worlds, other ways of thinking or simply connects you with something of yours, in the most unexpected way".
- Art Palm Beach 2020, with my artworks "I am my own warrior" and "Adira".
- Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival 2020, with my artworks "Élan" and "Contemplación Mexicana".
- Mexican Art Exhibition in the United Arab Emirates, with the collection "Virago I" and "Virago II" and the artwork "Tutto é calmo", January 2020.
- "Hand Painted Art Exhibition" at Sharjah Library Cultural Square from January 24th to Janyary 30th, 2020, curated by arquitect emirati Muna Aljeraishi.
- "Arabian Settings" Solo exhibition in the Dunes of SAADI, October 2019 - UAE
- Inauguration of the MUDIC in Matera, Italy. "Elysian" as part of the museum's private collection.
- Figurative Art Exhibition, April 2019, Special Merit, Light Space Time Gallery for "Mexican Contemplation".
- Featured as an Artsy.net promoted artist, April 2018.
- Solo Art Exhibition at Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery as an award for the work "Yuanfen", April 2018.
- All Women Art Competition 2013, with special recognition award with the painting titled "Tutto é Calmo".
- Participations in YICCA Contest 2012, with the painting entitled "Con il Cuore in Pace", exhibited in its international catalog.
- Exhibition in Pangea, Panama City. August, 2011.